River of Music 365

365 days, 365 songs.

Sunday, May 25, 2008

19/365 Ziggy Marley

If we could just let go of all of our fear, jealousy and our "need for more" perhaps we could actually lead a life of love. Sometimes I think the Rastafarians have the right idea about religion. Simply love. I know what I believe- its not exactly this but I like what he says. Of course, Reggae music always puts me in a good frame of mind.



All my days I've been searching, to find out what this life is worth
through the books and bibles of time I've made up my mind
I don't condemn, I don't convert, this is a calling have you heard
bring all the lovers to the fold, cause no one is gonna lose their soul

1 comment:

Otter said...

I know a bunch of these 40ish white men in my town that practice Rastafari. I think it's just an excuse for them to smoke pot and act like they're still 25. "It's all good. It's all God."